1.1.0 to 2.0.0
Huge rewrite. New features, plugins, improvements and definitely worthy of a major version number.
.heroand old “round box style”
.herohas been deprecated.
.heromust now be on a
- To use
.hero, you need
- Headings are now font-weight 200 by default. Adjust weight with
.skinny-headingsglobal body class has been deprecated (since they are now the default).
- Colors have been tweaked to be more neutral, less saturated and now include cosmic.
.notehas been deprecated.
- Alerts are now flat by default so
.alert-flathas been deprecated. Flat badges now use
- Alert colors have been shortened to just the color. For example,
.alert-blueis now just
.blue. This is also true for badges.
- Banners have been deprecated in favor of the new
- The navigation bar markup structure has been redesigned. It’s fairly similar but check the nav bar documentation for a full description.
- Nav bar
- An ID of
#primary-navis no longer necessary on the nav bar (although an ID is obviously recommended!)
- Nav bar
.nav-lighthas been deprecated. By default, the navigation bar is light.
- Form type classes have been shortened:
- For compatibility, all form types (including
.inline) now require
.input-containerwrappers, including buttons.
- Form size classes now go on the
.input-containerand have been renamed
.is-huge. No need for
.is-largeas it’s the default.
- Classes now go on the
.input-container, rather than the input (with the exception of
- Visually different input elements (checkbox, radio, select, file, textarea) require an additional class on their
.input-container. That class is the type of input, for example
.radio. For obvious reasons, textareas do not work with the
- Modals no longer require you to manually add a blackout curtain.
- Pagination is now always flat so
.paginate-no-borderhave been deprecated.
- Pagination centering and right aligning now uses classes
- Dark style pagination uses class
- The “current page” link now uses
.current(still on the
- Table class name changes:
.alert-closeis now just
.spacerclasses have been renamed
.push-n(note the new dash between pusher and the number).
.spacer) are now not extra elements (that was a bad call). They now simply override the margin on the bottom of the element you stick them on. Much simpler, much cleaner, less markup.
.well-lightis now the default so has been deprecated.
1.0.1 to 1.1.0
Fixed a few critical bugs, updated to FontAwesome 4.1. Has the wrong version number in the copyright statement. Whoops!